Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1. You need one male and one female monster, both level 15 minimum
2. Both must be the SAME MONSTER of ANY GRADE
3. You can't cross breed
4. Identify the grade of the monster.
- You want to breed the highest two grades you have.
- The higher the grade, the more likely you'll be to get a higher grade.
5. Make sure you have the right corresponding love potion .
- The love potion used will depend on the highest grade of the two monster's used in Breeding.
- Simple Love Potion for Grade C Monsters.
- Normal Love Potion for Grade B Monsters.
- Super Love Potion for Grade A & S Monsters.
6. The gender of the first monster bred from a pair will be male the next monster will be female. When you change the pair it starts over.
7. Use blessing for a guarantee to get a higher grade baby.
Blessing may only be used once it reaches 100%
Sacrifice monsters to obtain blessing.
Blessing may also be filled with coins with VIP4.
8. Breeding Poe:
- Only same evolutionary Poe's can be bred. The baby will be the same as the parents.
- You CANT breed normal Poe's
- Ex. Hypnoe + Hypnoe = Hypnoe